Donate me

Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2017

*UPDATE* my 1st 3D Super Heroines Artwork Photoset "Darkham Night"

Hey all,
I got some ideas from friends, and now I did it! My first ever 3D Super Heroines Artwork Photoset I called it "Darkham Night!"
The Story of it is nice and well thinked:
Batman and Catwoman, both are captured by the bad bad Joker! He poisoned the Catwoman with some Kittymint into her Blood, he has bound Batman on some pipes near to her!
Joker then starts his mind playing with Batman, and uses Catwoman for his pleasure.... he plays with her, talks bad things to  Batman during he does it, spanks and slaps Catwoman, exposed her, let her suck his cock, Joker fucks her hard, and at least, he kills her with a knife stab threw her neck!

Preview Cover Darkham Night Set 101 High Resolution Artwork Pictures
Click for large View

If you want to purchase from this Specials Best of, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-))
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen