Donate me

Mittwoch, 5. April 2017

*UPDATE* Brutal Enemy Torture Movies Bundle....

Hey all,

at the end of this week, i Update my blog with a really big Special Movie Bundle, of two really Brutal Movies with me! Enemy Torture 1 and Enemy Torture 2!
The Movies have a Runtime of 16:46 min. and 13:16 min.

I placed a Vidcap Slideshow to both Movies in here, so watch them... I believe you will like that movies too! They waiting both for you!

Story Enemy Torture 1:
I am a sexy Army Girl, and got captured by some foreigners! They placed me in a Prison Room where I am bound on metal posts! One of the Foreigns comes into the Room, and asked me that I had to talk over some secrets, but i will not tell him anything! He starts to rip off my Top, and then grabs on my leather shorts, and the shorts is between my pussy lips, and I scream because it hurts much! He then starts to touch my body, he fists me and hard into my belly! He used a Police Stick and hit my body hard with that too! Then he starts a knife play around my nipples and bellynavel! He stabs the knife hard into my shoulder, and the blood slide down over my hard errect nipples! Then he told me, if i don´t talk out the secrets, he would cut away my Bellynavel.... and then he stabs me hard into my navel with that knife! I try to fight, I try to breathe, but then my eyes goes black and I die in that bound position!

Vidcap Slideshow of Brutal "Enemy Torture 1" Movie:


 Story Enemy Torture 2:
I am a secret sexy spy behind enemy lines! I walk threw a dark tunnel, and at the other side, someone shots at me and his my shoulder hard! I fall to the ground and see my own blood, then I fall in deeply hurt sleep! Someone comes, and slides my powerless body away! As I awake, i am bound and someone slaps my face hard! He directly wanna know what I did have to search near their base! I shake my head, I will not tell him details over this! He starts to cut away my top, and i am sweating! He starts then a long fisting against my belly, hard punches hit me often and I scream and breathe hard! As I fall after many punches down on my knees, the guy comes with a fire and placed it in front of me! He told me, the heat will take my power away! He leaves, and more and more sweat drops run down my wounded body over my hard errect nipples, down over my bellynavel! As he comes back, he had a Stick in his hand and hits me hard , many many times with it, before he starts to strangle me hard.... I fight against him, but i am totally helpless, I moan loud as I feel my death is near, and I fall to the ground and die! 

Vidcap Slideshow of Brutal "Enemy Torture 2" Movie:


If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen