Donate me

Montag, 27. März 2017

*UPDATE* "Return of Tashia" Amazon Movie ....

Hey all,

its Monday and I update my Blog with another Amazon Movie, called "Return of Tashia" and the Movie has a Length of 10:29 min.

Please have a look to the slideshow of the original Vidcaps of the Movie!

Story "Return of Tashia" Amazon Movie:
I am bound and captured in a small Prison room! I am watchin all around as another Female walks into and opens the Door! She drags me out and bound me hard on the wall! Then she comes close and exposed my upper Body! Then she starts a really long and hard knifeplay on my hard errect nipples and Bellynavel! After it, she took a bow and shot 1 Arrow deep inside my Navel and the other one into my chest! To finish me off, she comes close and stabs me with a knife!

 Vidcap Slideshow of "Return of Tashia" Amazon Movie:

If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen