Donate me

Donnerstag, 16. März 2017

*UPDATE* Nylon´s Love Killer - Movie ....

Hey all,
update on Thursday and place this now on my blog , the high erotical Movie "Nylon´s Love Killer" , which can be purchase by you! I have added a Slideshow from the Vidcaps of the movie, like you know it from my older Post of Movies!

Please have a look to the slideshow of the original Vidcaps of the Movie!

Story "Nylon´s Love Killer" Movie:
Me and a girlfriend of mine, come back home after a party! We wearing just some tiny pants with nylon pantyhose under them and just Bra´s! We have a bit of alcohol with us and drink something in my floor, and then we start to touch and kiss each other senseful! We go inside my bedroom, and start to be very erotical, this girl really turns me on! She takes of my bra and as she touched my breast, i feel how hard my nipples become! This erotical playing goes on, with touching, kissing and undressing till we only wear our nylon pantyhoses! As we are in a very erotical pose, she is sitting over me and touch my body all over and plays with my errect nipples, someone walks in the bedroom with a gun in his hand! He shots directly in the back of my girlfriend, and blood comes outside her front body! She stays in the position and me from under her watched then her body fall down hard on me! I shake my body hard under her death belly and try to escape! The stranger with the gun walks close to me, and then he starts to strangle me hard! I fight againt the death body over me of my girlfriend, and try to breathe with shaking arms! I lost this fight and takes out my last breathe and die under the death body of her as well!

Vidcap Slideshow of "Nylon´s Love Killer" Movie:

If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen