Donate me

Donnerstag, 23. März 2017

*UPDATE* "Wounded Lakea" Amazon Movie & Photoset Bundle....

Hey all,

its thursday, and today I updated my Blog with another Photoset / Movie Bundle! Theme of Amazons, and it is called "Wounded Lakea! The Photoset has 141 High Quality overworked Photos included! And the Movie has a Runtime of 7:49 min!

Please have a look to the slideshow of the original Vidcaps of the Movie!

Story "Wounded Lakea" Amazon Movie:
I got several Arrow shots in my belly side in a huge War Fight! I try to hide my hurt body into a secret cave area! I am crouching over the ground, breathing hard, touching my huge wound where blood comes out! My body is sweating heavily under the pain! I decide to die here! A Amazon Friend of me comes and follows my blood lines, and she touched my wound to stop bleeding! I scream and told her "Proceed me, finish me off!" and she does it with a hard neck cut into my neck! I go to the gods, with my last breathe and she placed my death body on the ground and leaves!

 Vidcap Slideshow of "Wounded Lakea" Amazon Movie:


 Preview "Wounded Lakea" 2017 Artwork Photostory 141 Pictures



If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen