Donate me

Freitag, 3. März 2017

*UPDATE* Amazons Movie & Photoset "Invincible" (Nude) Bundle....

Hey all,
many asked me for this Movie/Photoset, so i place this now on my blog as Bundle too, Amazons Movie & Photoset "Invincible" (Nude) Bundle, which can be purchase by you! I have added a Slideshow from the Vidcaps of the movie, like you know it from my older Post of Movies!

Please have a look to the slideshow of the original Vidcaps of the Movies!

Story "Invincible" Amazon Movie (Nude):
 I am a strong Amazon, and don´t need any Armor! I walk threw a deep forest, just with my Spear! I watch all over the Forest, and beeing careful! Then a huge pain hits my Ass and upper left Leg, someone shots an arrow at me! I had pain, and fight against it, take the arrow and slide it out of my skin! I sit down watching all over where the Arrow comes from,as a second arrow hits me right into my loin! I shake my body, and breathe hard under the pain, as i received a third arrow into my chest! I stand up with watchin the arrows in my body, and I couldn´t see who shots them.... I laugh loud and scream out "You can´t defeat me"! I walk then with pain, and the arrows in my body threw the Forest!  (Customer Story)

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Invincible" Amazon Movie (Nude)

Preview "Invincible" Amazon Photostory (Nude) Artwork  108 Pictures



If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen