Donate me

Montag, 13. März 2017

*UPDATE* Amazons Movie Hunted Amazons Vol.5....

Hey all,
many asked me for this Movie, so i place this now on my blog , Amazons Movie "Hunted Amazons 5" , which can be purchase by you! I have added a Slideshow from the Vidcaps of the movie, like you know it from my older Post of Movies!

Please have a look to the slideshow of the original Vidcaps of the Movie!

Story "Hunted Amazons 5" Amazon Movie:
Me and a sexy Warrior friend, found a hidden cave to hide us from the huge battle at the outside! we decide to stay in this unknown cave till the battle is over and it feels we both are the last ones on earth as I watched over her shiny body! She offers me something to drink and we share the cup, then she starts to undress my armory, I do the same on her! She placed some Oil over my back and front body, and it feels great after all the fights to feel something senseful on my skin! I placed some oil over her sexy body too, but we both don´t know that this Cave is the Cave of an Orc Warrior! He shots an arrow to my friend, and it hits her hard into her upper body, she falls back into my arms, I hold her, as she breathe and screams and fight for her life, but she die in my hands as I got a painful arrow shot in my back, I fall to the ground to with heavy screaming and breathing! We both die in this Cave!

Vidcap Slideshow of "Hunted Amazons 5" Movie:


If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen