Donate me

Mittwoch, 15. März 2017

*UPDATE* Amazons Movie Sensual Attack....

Hey all,
update Wednesday and place this now on my blog , Amazons Movie "Sensual Attack" , which can be purchase by you! I have added a Slideshow from the Vidcaps of the movie, like you know it from my older Post of Movies!

Please have a look to the slideshow of the original Vidcaps of the Movie!

Story "Sensual Attack" Amazon Movie:
I am sitting down in a room in a Castle and sharpen my sword! I heard something and walk around, but can´t see anything, so i decide to sit down again! I didn´t saw a wild tribal female with dark skin, is hidden behind a wall and slowly coming in my back! The dark skinned Warrior grabs me from my back around my neck, and starts hard and long strangling me! I fight for air and try to breathe, but i lost and she slowly lays my body on the ground! The dark skinned Warrior, goes on her knees and smell with her nose, on my body, legs, nipples and face! Slowly the light comes back to my eyes, but she sits hard over me and takes my arms up and hits my face hard with her fists! Blood floods out of my mouth, she then took my body up and breaks my neck in a hard fast moving! My death body fall down powerless to the ground!

Vidcap Slideshow of "Sensual Attack" Movie:

If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen