Donate me

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017

Me in Amazon Photosets "Chained Pain" & "Slave Bindings" + Bonus Set "Death Fight"

Hey all... my Update for Thursday,  I add two Amazon Photosets where I am Model in ;-) + again a Bonus Photoset

Today you can Purchase the Photoset "Chained Pain" with 163 Pictures in High Res at me! And you can also Purchase the Photoset "Slave Bindings" with 116 Pictures in High Res too!
After huge positive Feedback about a Bonus Set the last days..... Today I add one too, its Photoset "Death Fight" with 80 Pictures!

Chained Pain 




Slave Bindings 



Death Fight 

If you want to purchase just send me an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com
with the Name of the Photoset / Movie you wanna purchase!  

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-))

Huggies ;-)
Michelle    




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen