Donate me

Samstag, 14. Januar 2017

Me in Amazon Photosets "Like a Goddess" & "Creeping Warrior" + Bonus Set "Execution 3"

Hey all... its Saturday and here is the Update,  I add two Amazon Photosets where I am Model in ;-) + again a Bonus Photoset

Today you can Purchase the Photoset "Like a Goddess" with 99 Pictures in High Res at me! And you can also Purchase the Photoset "Creeping Warrior" with 85 Pictures in High Res too!
After huge positive Feedback about a Bonus Set the last days..... Today I add one too, its Photoset "Execution 3" with 107 Pictures!

Like a Goddess




Creeping Warrior



Execution 3    
If you want to purchase just send me an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com
with the Name of the Photoset / Movie you wanna purchase!  

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-))

Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen