Donate me

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2017

Me in Photosets "Death Oil Wrestling 1" & "Death Oil Wrestling 2" + Bonus Set "Lakea´s Body Stab"

Hey all... like I told yesterday, here are the first Death Oil Wrestling Photosets where I am Model in ;-) + again a Bonus Photoset, stab my body self with a knife!

Today you can Purchase the Photoset "Death Oil Wrestling 1" with 139 Pictures in High Res at me! And you can also Purchase the Photoset "Death Oil Wrestling 2" with 173 Pictures in High Res too!
After huge positive Feedback about a Bonus Set the last days..... Today I add one too, its Photoset "Lakea´s Body Stab" with 127 Pictures!

Death Oil Wrestling 1 Photoset
Death Oil Wrestling 2 Photoset 
Lakea´s Body Stab Photoset 

If you want to purchase just send me an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com
with the Name of the Photoset / Movie you wanna purchase!  

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-))

Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen