Donate me

Samstag, 18. Februar 2017

Me in "Shower Your Nylons" Movie...

Hey all,
today I added another Nylon Strangle Fetish Movie with me, called "Shower Your Nylons"!
The Story Background:
I always love to shower, with my Nylon Pants on! I did it this day again, and enjoy the feeling of wet Nylon on my Skin! I was surprised, because a good girlfriend of mine, comes into the bathroom, with only wearing a Nylon Pants too! Did she know my fetish? Well, she joins me under the Shower, and we end up in some erotic Lesbian during we touch us, our boobs, our nylons.... stretchin them over the Ass.... but then as i was really arroused of her, she starts strangling me with the Shower Rope, I fight against it, we she did this? I cant breathe, and i die in the wet shower with my nylons! Is this only a dream?

Photoset for this Movie available too! 

Here is a Vidcap Slideshow to show you the Movie

If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen