Donate me

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017

*UPDATE* Me in "Sleepless Death" Movie ...

Hey all,
today I added another Strangle Fetish Movie with me, called "Sleepless Death"!
The Story Background:
I am tired and going in lingerie tmy bed! I take off my bra and relax a bit on my bed and stretch my body! I fall asleep! After a time a stranger enters my room and attacks me hard! He strangles me really really long until i am death and lay on my back!


Here is a Vidcap Slideshow to show you the Movie

If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen