Donate me

Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017

*UPDATE* 4 Amazons Movies ...

Hey all,
today I added 4 Amazons Movies with me, which are all can be purchase by you! I have added a Slideshow to each movie, like you know it from my older Post of Movies!
The 4 Amazons Movies are "Amazon Goddess" , "Battlefield", "The Huntsman Part 1" & "The Huntsman Part 2"!
Please have a look to the slideshow of the original Vidcaps of the Movies!

Story "Amazon Goddess" Movie:
I am in a dungeon with my NPC Slave! I show him in very erotical way, my body and the parts he likes as much, like my belly, navel and my rips! I show him, with heavy breathing and asked him, how he would like to kill me? I am touchin very erotical my boobs, my belly... i laugh and moan, but i dont know he had a hidden knife! As i attack him, he stabs me right in my navel! I am shocked and fall to the ground and have a 3 minute very erotical fight against the death, with heavy moaning and be aroused because he stabs me! I die slowly!
Photoset for this Movie available too

 Slideshow Vidcaps of "Amazon Goddess" Movie

  Story "Battlefield" Movie:
Me and my Amazon Friend walk slowly over fields and threw a forest! With open eyes, because of hidden enemys! 1 hides herself behind a tree, and attacks us with an arrow, which hits my friend hard! I react quick and shots an arrow to the enemy too, which hits her bloody too! I go close and shot an arrow from nearby into her chest and told her to die! I walk fast back to my friend, she says to me, help me to die.... i did that, with her Spear and finish her off! I walk away over both death bodies!

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Battlefield" Movie


Story "The Huntsman Part 1 & 2" Movies:
I walk to a river to drink some water from it! I didn´t recognize that there is a foreign Warrior hidden in the rocks, which attacks me with his sword to my head! I fall to the ground after i wake up because he hits my face, i am bound on a wood post with my arms, and he puts a leash around my belly and drags me threw the forest! 
After a while, we arrived his camp, and he bounds me with all 4 on the ground, and starts to whip my front body hard on the ground! It starts to rain and the blood runs all over my body, as he takes me up and bound me on a tree, to whip my backside hard and long too! After that he steps behind me, and cuts my neck with his knife, 3 times, i am scream and moan and die then! He released my dead body and let me fall to the ground!

Slideshow Vidcaps of "The Huntsman Part 1" Movie 

Slideshow Vidcaps of "The Huntsman Part 2" Movie 

If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen