Donate me

Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017

*UPDATE* Me in "Navel Ritual" Movie ...

Hey all,
today I added a Amazon Navel Fetish Movie with me, called "Navel Ritual"!
The Story Background:
I get captured by a enemy Amazon! She bound my arms on a bambus pole, and drags me into her Dungeon! We speak hard against each other, I try to kill her with my eyes before she bounds me then on a Wall! She then starts her Ritual, and cleans my body with letting water all over my body, i get really wet under it and start to breathe hard, the water was ice cold! Then she had a golden Skull and she told me, this soul will make me clean from my dirty inside! Then she starts to rub my Body with Oil, i feel how slow she did it on my belly and navel! Then she turns and comes back with a sharp knife in her hand, she starts playing with the knife on my upper body, she does it hard on my errect hard nipples, and then starts a long knife play around my outstanding belly navel! It hurts, and feels so errected that i moan and bite on my lips.... then she does a hard fast stab deep inside my bellynavel, i react shocked with a loud scream and moan! She leaves the knife a while deep inside my navel, as she released it and looked into my face, the only thing i could do, spit hard into her face! As i did this, she react with a very very hard stab into my chest side! I scream again and i feel this is my end, i breathe fast and hard and she still holds the knife in my body as my eyes rolls back and i die with pain on the wall and my body hang down! She released it and starts loud laughing!

The Photoset for this Movie is available too, called Lethal Navel with 174 High Quality Pictures!


Here is a Vidcap Slideshow to show you the Movie
If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen