Donate me

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017

*UPDATE* 4 Amazons Movies ...

Hey all,
today I added 4 Amazons Movies with me, which are all can be purchase by you! I have added a Slideshow to each movie, like you know it from my older Post of Movies!
The 4 Amazons Movies are "Castle Fight" , "Cruel Hunt", "Fast Arrows" & "Rebellious!
Please have a look to the slideshow of the original Vidcaps of the Movies!

Story "Castle Fight":
Me and an other Amazon meet in our ways in an old Castle Garden! We watch each other from top to the bottom and decide then to fight hard against each other with our knifes! At then end we die both with heavy breathing and bloody bodies on the Castle Ground!

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Castle Fight" Movie

Story "Cruel Hunt":
After the big War I sit down without any weapon on a tree in a sunny place in the Forest! But i didn´t recognize there is still a Enemy alive, and she comes slowly from my back, and shots an arrow in the tree i am sitting on! I shocked and run away, but she follows me fast.... after a while she was close to me, she shots an Arrow into my Shoulder! I fall to the ground and brake the arrow out of my shoulder, and run again, but she gets me and brings me into an old Ruin! There she stabbed me first into my left breast, and then she did a long strangling! After heavy breathing and moaning, moving my body.... I go to the gods, and she leaves my dead body in the ruin! 

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Cruel Hunt" Movie 

Story "Fast Arrows":
This was my time, I hunt a big boobed Amazon and attack her first from the deep of the Forest with 2 Arrows! The 2nd one hits her chest hard, and she fall to the ground! I slowly goes closer and took her Spear, and finish her off! I take then her stuff and did a loud laugh and leave her dead body at the River!

Slideshow Vidcap of "Fast Arrows" Movie

Story "Rebellious":
I go threw a forest, with my dirty war painted Body! I decide to clean my body inside the River! I didn´t saw that another Amazon comes threw the water!  I clean and wash my body with the water! I get all over wet, and then I got a arrow in my Chest and fall into the water and die!

Slideshow Vidcap of "Rebellious" Movie

If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen