Donate me

Montag, 13. Februar 2017

*UPDATE* Me in "The Bellynavel Model" Movie ...

Hey all,
today I added a Navel Fetish Movie with me, called "The Bellynavel Model"!
The Story Background:
A Photographer booked me, because he really loves my Bellynavel, and want to take Pictures of my Belly and Navel! I go into the Bathroom and strip till i only wear a green thong! I make my bellynavel ready, with a bit of finger play and lotion! The Bad guy, who has a deep fetish to  stab a Model into her navel, comes fast into the bathroom with a knife in his hand!
He threatens me and drags me out into the floor! I scream as i lean on the wall, and he starts a long play with his knife around and in my navel! Then i feel a hard pain threw my complete Body, as he stab into my navel and ruins it! I scream moan and breathe loud, as i slowly slide on the wall down to the floor, he stabs several times again into my navel area! 
On the Floor he drags me on my arm into position and stabs again several times into my navel! I slowly feel i dont have a chance to overlive this... i try to stay up, but i cant... i die slowly on the ground!

Here is a Vidcap Slideshow to show you the Movie

If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen