Donate me

Freitag, 3. Februar 2017

*Update* Me in "Hunted Amazons 1" Movie...

Hey all,
today I added a Amazon Movie with me, called "Hunted Amazons Vol.1!
The Story, I walk threw a forest, and see some steps in the ground from Orc Warriors, then I get hard hit once by an arrow, nervous i run around, after I was fall on the ground and takes the arrow off my chest! I leave blood all around the forest and on trees! Then the 2nd hard hit from the Orcs bow hits me, the arrow goes deeply inside my lower Chest and I fight against the death with moaning and hard breathing, then I spit out blood and die on the forest ground!

Cover you can Click them to Larger View!





If you want to purchase from this Specials Best of, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-))
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen