Donate me

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2017

*UPDATE* 5 Amazons Movies ...

Hey all,
today I added 5 Amazons Movies with me, which are all can be purchase by you! I have added a Slideshow to each movie, like you know it from my older Post of Movies!
The 5 Amazons Movies are "The Death Whip" , "Ground to Die", "Hunted Amazons 3", "Hunted Amazons 6" & "On the Run"!
Please have a look to the slideshow of the original Vidcaps of the Movies!

Story "The Death Whip" Movie:
 I am going threw a nice landscape near a sea, with watchin eyes for enemys! I see another Amazon Warrior, comes closer to my way! We take our arms together and fight then against each other with knifes! She hits my upper leg hard, and i kneel to the ground, she kicks my knife away, and takes my Upper Armor off! Then she kicks me with her feets, and takes me to a tree where she bound my arms over my head! She starts to whip my front body hard, and kills me then with 2 knife stabs in my body! She released my death body and i fall hard to the ground!

Slideshow Vidcaps of "The Death Whip" Movie

Story "Ground to die" Movie:
I go threw a deep forest with my bow, as I saw another foreign female with a spear! I decide to take an arrow and have her in my eyes! Then the female starts to run closer to me, and I send her an arrow into her chest! She falls to the ground with pain, but she still has her Spear in her hand! With her last power she threw the spear to me, and the spear impales me on a tree! She fall to the ground and die, and myself, fighting against that spear in my body, but i die too, impaled on the tree!

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Ground to die" Movie

Story "Hunted Amazons 3" Movie:
Me and a Amazon Friend, are resting after a huge battle! Then we decide to go threw a forest, but we dont know that it is Orc Territority! One Orc is hunting us, but we don´t see anything! My friend gets an arrow from the Orc into her Chest and fall to the ground, I run to the way the arrow comes from, and then in running, my chest is hit hard by one Arrow too, i fall hard on the ground too, and we both die in this Orc Forest!

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Hunted Amazons 3" Movie

Story "Hunted Amazons 6" Movie: 
A dark deep Forest, and only me and my Warrior friend alive! We try to find out the way of the forest, and come to some fields! We heard something around us, and we decide to go to different sides! As i was away from her, one arrow hits me hard in the chest, and another one deep inside my loin! I fight against the death, but i die with heavy breathing and moan! My friend does not heard anything of this, and she gets an arrow into her upper body, threw the Armory too and she dies also!

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Hunted Amazons 6" Movie

Story "On the Run" Movie:
We run fast, to leave the battlefield, we won the last fight! We both decide to run as fast as we can, because there were some foreign Gladiators still alive! We dont know, that 1 is running too and follow us quick! He is really fast and as he has us in his eye, he shots 1 Arrow deep inside my Upper Body and I die in a long way of heavy breathing and moaning! My friend runs and runs, and she gots a hard Arrow too into her Stomach! She try to overlive and break the arrow, but she die too!

Slideshow Vidcaps of "On the Run" Movie


If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen