Donate me

Montag, 20. Februar 2017

*UPDATE* 5 Movies (contains full nudity)...

Hey all,
today I added 5 Movies with me, each with different fetish, which are all can be purchase by you! I have added a Slideshow to each movie, like you know it from my older Post of Movies!
The 5 Movies are "Secret Spy" , "Shower Strangled", "Turtleneck Death 3" ,"Nylon´s Kill" & "Rough Neck"!
Please have a look to the slideshow of the original Vidcaps of the Movies!

Story "Secret Spy" Movie:
The Secret Agency got a clue about a Russian Weapons Dealer and they needs proof about it! The Secret Spy Agent Lakea has the Job to get evidence from his private house! She opens the front door with a knife, she just wears a high legs bodysuit and a gun, and walks slowly into his house! In the upper floor, she hears that the guy is in the shower! So it is her chance and she copy some files from his Computer to her Stick! As she leaves the upper floor, the weapons dealer surprise her from behind and take control of her gun and her body! He goes with her into a bathroom, and speaks hard to her and call her a bitch! She needs to walk into the shower! As she is all over wet, he placed her gun in her back and asked her what she wants in his house! She only laughs about hin! He told her to turn his front to him! The errect nipples show threw the wet white bodysuit, as she gets 2 shots into her chest, and slowly fall to the ground and die with heavy breathing and moaning!

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Secret Spy" Movie

Story "Shower Strangled" Movie:
I am taking a shower, completely naked! Soaping and touching my body! I did not heard that a stranger enters my bathroom and attacks me from behind with a leash around my neck and starts to strangle me hard! My naked body moves fast under i am trying to breathe! I lost and i die naked in my shower with the water falling down on my dead body! 

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Shower Strangled" Movie

Story "Turtleneck Death 3" Movie:
I am coming home and workin a bit on my Laptop! I place my turtleneck sweater around my neck because it feels better! Then i heard something from my front door! I go to the door but nothing happens, as i slowly walk back i feel a gun on my backhead, i turn quick and gets a shot right into my head! From the power i fall to my door and slide a bloody line on the door as my death body slide to the ground! The Stranger places me on the ground, exposed my sweater to take a look on my hard nipples, and then he takes down my Leggins, and has a close view to my shaved pussy! He turns my dead body, to have a nice view on my naked ass! 

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Turtleneck Death 3" Movie

Story "Nylon´s Kill" Movie:
I walk threw my house with a sexy nylon panties! I go to my fringe and take out a alcohol bottle, as i turn i get 2 shots into my upper body and fall to the ground! The Stranger has a nice view on my nylon ass and he turns me in my own blood that i lay on my back! It seems to turn him on, to see my pussy threw the nylon pantyhose! 

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Nylon´s Kill" Movie

Story "Rough Neck" Movie:
I am making myself ready in my bathroom for a party! I am wearing a sexy pink dress and make my makeup ready for the night! Then i walk into my living room and sit down on my couch to wait for my friends! But i don´t know, that one of my friends is behind the couch, he always wanted to fuck me, but now.... he attacks me and strangle me hard from behind! I try to breathe, i moan, my eyes are wide open! He exposed my errect hard nipples and i die with pain on my couch! He placed my dead body on the couch! What you think he will do next?

Slideshow Vidcaps of "Rough Neck" Movie

If you want to purchase some of the Photostorys / Movies, just send an E-Mail to: michellewaltermodel@gmail.com

Download is easily as Zip-File ;-)) 
And please watch over my blog and the older entrys too
 
REMEMBER: To help future Productions you can always use the donate Button on the top Page of my Blog! Everything helps the Productions! 
 
 
Huggies ;-)
Michelle


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen